From: Carl Daniel (cpdaniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-24 15:41:24

David Abrahams wrote:
> "John Maddock" <john_at_[hidden]> writes:
>> 1) Does not inherit from std::unary_function or std::binary_function
>> when it should (as per the TR)?
>
> Does the tr really specify that inheritance rather than simply that it
> supply the nested typedefs??! I smell a defect!

3.5/2: The simple call wrapper shall be derived from std::unary_function<cv
T*, Ret > when pm is a pointer to
member function with cv-qualifier cv and taking no arguments, where Ret is
pm's return type.

3.5/3: The simple call wrapper shall be derived from std::binary_function<cv
T*, T1, Ret > when pm is a
pointer to member function with cv-qualifier cv and taking one argument of
type T1, where Ret is pm's return
type.

-cd