From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-25 19:12:26

JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote:
> [...]

I don't think it will be all that hard once its apparent what the problem
is. (Of course that's what I always think - that's my problem)

my current thinking is to implement something like

template<class Archive, class T>
common_iarchive<Archive>::move(T & dest, T & source)

which would do the assignment and update the tracking information. Then use
it in the de-serializaton of all the collections.

Robert Ramey