From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-26 15:23:26

On 01/26/2005 11:47 AM, Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
[snip]

> I will examine your code. At first glance, it looks a little frightening ;-)

Yeah, I know. What I was trying to do was create a morphism on
data types, where the data types in category C1 are an inheritance
heirarchy of some type (e.g. the types representing nodes in an AST),
and then create a "mirror" of this in another category C2. However,
each class in C2 would dynamically inherit from the corresponding
class in C1 AND would also have the same relationships between
the types in C2 that are in C1.

The diagram in:

http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg61156.php

may help illustrate.