From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-27 09:34:40

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:57:01 -0700, Jonathan Turkanis
<technews_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce the much anticipated (by me) release of a preliminary
> version of my interfaces library. The download page and online docs are here:
>
> http://www.kangaroologic.com/interfaces/

I'm very pleased to read the announcement and the docs. What an
amazing piece of work!

I noticed some inconsistencies on this page:

http://www.kangaroologic.com/interfaces/libs/interfaces/doc/guide/idl.html
under Example III (Template Interfaces). The paragraph says

"An interface template name having template arity arity may be defined
using the macros BOOST_IDL_BEGIN_TEMPLATE(name, arity) and
BOOST_IDL_END_TEMPLATE(name, arity)"

but the example code below it uses:

BOOST_IDL_BEGIN1(IStack)
BOOST_IDL_END1(IStack)

There's also an indentation problem with the BOOST_IDL_BEGIN1 line (it
is indented and should not be)

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com