From: Jason Hise (chaos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-28 16:44:35

Currently, my dependency lifetimes, when set to use lazy creation, only
create the object when the first pointer is created, instead of creating
whenever the first dependency is created. I was thinking that it might
make sense to extend this even further and have it only created the
first time a member is accessed through the singleton. This would
simply require one more intermediate pointer type. In addition, this
intermediate pointer could function to lock the operations performed on
the singleton/multiton. Are there any drawbacks to this plan, or should
I implement it?

-Jason