From: Jared McIntyre (jmcintyre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-28 16:26:32

> Are you including libboost-serialzation.lib (or ?) in your project?
>
> Robert Ramey

Yes, specifically the version I built with multithreaded debug dll (otherwise there are a number of duplicate
definition errors). I was trying to use the wide version of the xml archive earlier and was therefore linking to both
libboost_serialization.lib and libboost_wserialization.lib, but was running into several more linking failures, so I
went to the standard version in hopes of reducing some of the complexity.

I forgot to mention in the previous email that these are the static library builds.

Jared