From: David A. Greene (greened_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-30 01:06:03

Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
> John Eddy wrote:
>
>>Would anyone be interested in a library for doing logging?
>
> Yes.

Ditto. It's much overdue.

> You might want to describe briefly how your library compares to existing
> libraries, e.g., to this one by John Torjo
>
> http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg73854.php
>
> which he may eventually propose for review.

I'd like to know how both these libraries compare to libcwd
(libcwd.sourceforge.net). Apparently there was a thread about
Boost and libcwd some time ago but the archive seems incomplete
and I was not around at the time to participate. I'm considering
using libcwd for a project and am interested to know what came
up during the Boost discussion of it.

                           -Dave