From: Daniel Frey (d.frey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-31 18:52:03

Hi,

just a quick note that I uploaded the money/currency-stuff to the
sandbox files section. I also moved some stuff from the Yahoo-Files and
I added two techniques in case someone is interested. The
overload_literal_zero-technique is used in the money class, too.

You can find the files here: <http://tinyurl.com/6prl6> =
<http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/vault/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=daniel_frey>

The money/currency-framework is seriously cut down. I lacks support for
nan/infinity, swap(), etc. - it's just meant as a starter for more
discussion, it's main point is to illustrate what I think should be
allowed and what shouldn't wrt operators. Example:

money / money -> decimal, exception on currency mismatch
money / decimal -> money
decimal / money -> compile time error

Hope someone can make any use of it :o)

Regards, Daniel