From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-01 12:07:59
> Since this will cost 'almost nothing' in time and energy from the boost
> community lets draw up a time table and move on.
I must admit I do not have any issues wit cvs that would cause me to think
about move. But it you believe that it's better ....
One thing though. If we decide to move lets reserve month after next release
and do it without a hurry and interuptions
(quite frankly I don't believe at take less, but if we will manage to do it
quicker - the better)
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk