From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-01 17:07:56

Hi All,

I have planned to add a few extra convenience function to
iterator_range and sub_range. Some people have said the classes
could have been a little easier to use. The changes I suggest are the
following:

iterator_range:
--------------

value_type& front() const;
value_type& back() const;
value_type& operator[]( size_type ) const;
value_type& at( size_type ) const;

void advance( size_type );
void narrow( size_type left, size_type right );
iterator_range& operator++();
value_type& operator*() const;

sub_range:
----------

the same, but now constness is propagated

freestanding:

iterator_range make_sub_range( range&, size_type left, size_type right = 0 );
iterator_range make_super_range( range&, size_type left, size_type right =
0 );
iterator_range make_range( range&, difference_type left, difference_type right
= 0 );

Comments?

-Thorsten