From: Ion Gaztañaga (ion_g_m_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-03 11:54:21

 Compatibiliy with MultiIndex library would be also helpful, to use this
maps as multiindex internal maps, but I don't know if this is more an issue
of MultiIndex mantainer.

 Although I've mentioned it in a previous mail, I would request the
independence from the memory model via allocator interface. I could help
checking preliminary versions to check them with shared memory allocators.

Regards,.

/Ion

Another feature is