From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-04 03:01:36

Robert Ramey writes:
> Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
>
>>> In at least one case, there's a new compiler which wasn't
>>> tested at 1.32 at all.
>>
>> Which one? If it wasn't tested with 1.32, it shouldn't appear as a
>> regression.
>>

> Actually there are two:
>
> a) the one labeled cw-9.3 is codewarrior 9.3 for the Mac OS X. This
> is new combination since the release of 1.32 .

It is. These failures are displayed as regressions because the toolset
name does not include the platform and as result the reporting tools
are picking up 1.32/cw-9_3 results for Windows.

Stephen, could you please adjust your toolset to include the platform
name, e.g. "cw-9_3-darwin"?

> b) sunpro 5_3 is also a new platform. Its showing yellow so I
> suppose its not a regression.

Nope, it's not.

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy