From: Ion Gaztañaga (ion_g_m_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-04 10:26:03

Hola Joaquin,

>Main problem with having something like an assocvector index
>in Boost.MultiIndex is that indices are required to be
>node-based,

I didn't know that, thank you for pointing it out.

>PS: I took a glance at your sharedmem lib and it looks dandy!

Thank you. In the future I plan to take a look to multiindex to see if a
multiindex can be placed as a memory manager database so that one could
erase an object using the address or the name. I also would want to see if I
can place a Multiindex object in shared memory, because it could be a great
in memory database. I hope I can look at these issues in a few months.

Regards, gracias por el comentario,

/Ion