From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-06 15:14:15

Jason Hise wrote:
> Tony Juricic wrote:
>> Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
>>
>>> I would suggest that you let people start to use the library and
>>> give you more feedback before you propose it for review.
>>
> Thats reasonable... I was just really excited with the progress I have
> made in the design.

Quite understandable ;-)

>> So I would add a suggestion that people using/reviewing the code, as
>> I will, post some nontrivial examples to be added to future
>> documentation.
>
> Should I start working on the documentation then? If so, what medium
> should I use?

Definitely. In some respects the documentation is more important than the code.

See http://www.boost.org/more/writingdoc/index.html. You should probably
consider using Boost.Book: http://www.boost.org/doc/html/boostbook.html

Make sure the docs are complete enough that people can easily evaluate the
design of the library. But also remember that the design may change, so trying
to perfect the documention too soon could end up wasting some time.

> -Jason

Best Regards,
Jonathan