From: Andreas Pokorny (andreas.pokorny_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-10 20:22:48

On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 11:56:34AM -0500, Arkadiy Vertleyb <vertleyb_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> "Vinzenz Feenstra" <evilissimo_at_[hidden]> wrote
>
> > Hmm would be that "in-memory db" serializable ??
>
> It's not at the moment, but it should be trivial to implement once there is
> a need. Of course, individual fields need to be serializable, and this is
> the user's responsibility.
>
> We had a naive serialization in place at some point, and then we removed it.
> If we do it again, it will most likely be done via the Boost Serialization
> library.
I am still working on the B*-tree implementation. :)
At the moment I am just very busy with other things. I found an aspect
oriented tree library written by a boost user, which needs some polishing
before it can be used. But its strict design rule, of implementing all
features as tree/node/link/value/key - type mutators allows interesting
modifications,

Regards
Andreas Pokorny