From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-11 11:14:51

For me, I should be ready in a few weeks to apply the profiler to a rather large body of code and actually use it in production.

HOWEVER, I need the functionality approximating what I have previously stated before I can do that.

(please see the mail where I suggest Multi-Index as the internal container)