From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-13 11:43:13

Paul,

Thanks for the clarification. The problem is now solved.

> Yes, but it isn't terribly difficult. There is a difference also between
> recursion and arbitrary reentrancy. I.e. designing a recursive algorithm
with
> Chaos is fairly easy, designing a higher-order recursive algorithm is
slightly
> more difficult, but still fairly easy. Neither involve macro replication.

Beautifull.

Unfortunately, switching to Chaos is not an option for us right now, because
of the portability reasons. Also, our lib is already in the review queue,
and it's not an appropriate moment to make such a drammatic change -- we use
Boost.Preprocessor very heavily. Despite some unfortunate problems, like
one we discussed, I think Boost.Preprocessor is a great library, especially
considering what it has to deal with.

Regards,
Arkadiy