From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-17 08:03:20

On 02/16/2005 10:57 PM, Hartmut Kaiser wrote:
> Does the compilaton fail or does wave execution hang? Could you provide the

Wave hangs, I guess. I didn't issue the Kill instruction or what it was
that caused the compilation to stop.

> files you're try to preprocess? Please make sure to use a release build of

Well, since the same problem occurs with a simpler input, and the input
file was shown in post with subject, "wave works on simple_fun fails in
pp_enum_params", I guess that's enough.

> wave, otherwise it's too slow. For gcc it might be result in faster runs not

OK. I was using the whatever was requested by the Jamfile.v2 in
tools/wave/build.

> to use the flex_string class but the std::string class from the C++Std
> library (which is based on a copy on write implementation).

I guess I need to read the docs about how to use std::string instead of
flex_string in wave? :(

BTW, I'll be out-of-town till Monday; so, I won't be able to provide
much feedback till then.