From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-21 08:12:12

Hi,

What is the best way to convert the result of a mutating mpl intrinsic
metafunction (such as 'mpl::push_back', for example) to numbered form
('vectorN<a1,a2,..>') ?

I tried using the type-member (which only works on some compilers - not
with GCC for example) and figure 'copy' could probably do the trick (but
is a quite complex operation) so there might be a better recipe for this.

In a library I'm currently working on, I use a decorator pattern to make
a class model of a sequence it holds (i.e. give it a tag type member and
specialize *_impl with delegate semantics). After applying the delegate
metafunction I need the sequence in a form I can match with partial
specialization.

Thanks for your help,

Tobias