From: Justin Gottschlich (jgottschlich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-24 01:59:56

"Jeff Mirwaisi" <jeff_mirwaisi_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> It, perhaps foolishly, tries to present the building
> blocks for the construction of a large set of
> different tree types with different balancing and
> book-keeping requirements.

Hi Jeff - I've started looking through your documentation and design but
haven't finished yet. Unfortunately, to truly digest what you're doing, I'm
going to have to wait until this weekend. I just wanted to let you know I
plan on looking through it thoroughly as soon as I get a chance.

That being said, if you have time, I'd be curious to know your thoughts on
the direction of the other posts regarding tree structure (Thorsten/Richard)
and perhaps a short example on how your tree might be used as a base tree to
solve two fundamentally different goals: trees for containment and trees for
algorithms.

I'll try to get a look-see on your tree implementation as soon as possible,
=)
Justin