From: Joao Abecasis (jpabecasis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-24 10:44:57

Jeff Flinn wrote:

> Could one assume that a tree library implemented as described would be
> usable with Spirit for AST's and parse trees?

For the design I only established goals in terms of the tree structures
themselves. I am not very familiar with the current AST and parse tree
code in Spirit, but I'd be in favor (meaning I might participate ;) ) of
a rewrite to accomodate generic trees and easier customization of the
tree generation process. I've given this a quick thought before and
*from the distance* it seems feasible...

Still related to Spirit, one of the things I wanted to use the Oak Leaf
library for was an implementation of the Symbol Table parser (using a
Ternary Search Tree) in terms of binary search trees (RB, AVL, splay, ...).

Best regards,

João