From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-25 10:40:56

"Thorsten Ottosen" <nesotto_at_[hidden]> writes:

> "Joaquín Mª López Muñoz" <joaquin_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>
> |As for BoostUnordered, I really don't think it qualifies for fasttrack
> |review (see the requirements at
> |http://boost.org/more/formal_review_process.htm#Fast-Track).
>
> yeah, that definition does not take into account things in the tr that are not
> in boost.
>
> I can't see any good reason this should not be a fast-track review.

Fast track reviews were supposed to be reserved for components that
are already in use as an implementation detail by one or more boost
libraries, and that we now want to make publicly-accessible. If we
are going to change that policy, we ought to be very clear about _why_
we're doing that, and just what the new policy should be.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting