From: Julio M. Merino Vidal (jmmv84_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-27 16:55:23

On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 12:48 -0700, Jeff Garland wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:58:46 +0100, Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote
>
> > Indeed... I just did a 'cvs diff -u <modified_files>' over the tree and
> > collected the result.
> >
> > Anyway, in the meantime, I've been collecting some more typos and
> > grammar fixes. I've attached a new patch.
> >
> > Could you (or anybody else) apply it?
>
> Would it be possible for you to split your patches into groups by library (eg:
> filesystem.patch, config.patch,...)? That might make it easier for us to
> distribute to the various authors for review and application.

Yep, sure. I've attached three patches now:

- patch-config.diff (for the autoconfiguration framework; touches the
  documentation and the scripts, fixing typos and some grammar).
- patch-filesystem.diff (fixes typos).
- patch-iostreams.diss (fixes typos).

Cheers,

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84_at_[hidden]>
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jmmv/