From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-01 11:19:51

David Abrahams wrote:
> Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> writes:
>

>>David Abrahams writes:
>>
>>>I only see linux tests at
>>>http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/
>>>
>>>What about Win32? Weren't there other platforms, also?
>>
>>Of course. Boost-wide reports have them all
>>(http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/developer, as
>>per the links at the top of the page you've cited), but you surely
>>know that (?).
>
> No, I really didn't.

> What does it mean that I only see those linux
> tests on the front page?

It means that Martin is the only tester that is also posting the results
to the boost.org/regression-results location. Everyone else is posting
the only to the metacomm aggregator. Although when I'm actively running
tests, near release time, I also post them to both places :-)

> How do those tests relate to the others?

At this point those are the same as the Martin/Linux results that show
up on the metacomm site. There's usually a lag between the two as the
regression-logs ones show as soon as they are posted. But the metacomm
ones have a delay to do the extra XSLT processing. Don't know what the
delay and cycle is now a days.. Aleksey?

--grafik