From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-03 12:02:38

Hello Boosters,

the Function Types library has just been updated.

A lot of bugs have been fixed (including those reported here) and there
is an example suite, hyperlinked to the documentation and including
Jamfiles (by the way: I am very curious to know any test results when
using "officially unsupported" compilers (no need to try BCC or worse) -
feel free to send me a formless email with compiler dump).

Planned but not yet implemented is support for different calling
conventions and variadic functions. Portability and testing will be
extended and the documentation may need some refinement (english is only
my secondary language, after all).

Any help in form of pre-review inspection is very welcome !

Best,

Tobias

P.S.:

It should be in "worthy state" for uploading to the vault, by now.
If you find this is a good idea, please help me.