From: Jody Hagins (jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-03 22:29:13

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 01:00:55 +0100
JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z <joaquin_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > boost-test(RUN) "multi_index/test_range" :
>
> Jody, are you trying to run the tests for multi_index
> in BCB6? This lib is not supposed to work for BCB...

I am not specifically trying to run any tests. I am looking at
more/regression.html, and simply trying to follow those instructions.

So, I guess I am assuming that the regression scripts will run what is
supposed to be run, and leave alone the rest, or that it will try to run
the tests and they will fail.

I guess someone with more knowledge about Boost.Build and the regression
tools will have to tell us what is *supposed* to happen in this case.