From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-04 12:48:14

Please keep going with this. I think such a page would help a lot with
people "selling" the idea of using boost in their enterprise.

For the ACE sample for example, it really provides people the ammunition
to use ACE in their company.

I use boost in my company and sometimes get weird looks from people when
you say "open source" - they think in the back of their heads this is
some weird hacky thing dreamed up by a 14 year old and does not have
commercial value.
(though it helps being the Chief Software Architect- I still get
weirdness from non-developers)

A list of projects which successfully uses boost would help considerably
in dealing with the "pencil heads" of the world :)