From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-05 10:25:31

When discussing libraries in public that are under development but not
yet accepted into Boost, I think it's problematic to refer to "The
Boost <whatever> library" or "Boost.<whatever>" without qualification.
Our peer-review process is respected, and these libraries are not yet
officially blessed by Boost. I don't want to dilute the value of
Boost acceptance. Can we please make a habit of prepending "The
proposed" or something similar? For example, I suggest "The proposed
Boost Interfaces library."

Thanks!

P.S. I hope it's obvious, but I don't think the documentation for the
proposed library ought to resort to such contortions.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting