From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-05 11:37:39

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 10:53:39 -0500, David Abrahams wrote
> Joel de Guzman <joel_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > Hi Y'all,
> >
> > Acceptance of logo entries is officially over. I waited
> > more than 24 hours after the March 1 deadline to account
> > for the time zones.
> >

> <snip>
>
> And the logo contest page where you can see the submissions is...
>
> http://www.boost.org/more/logo_contest.htm

All I can say is wow! I hadn't looked at these for awhile -- thanks to all
the submitters for making the choices very hard!

Ok, now for one question. I like a couple of them that say something like
'C++ Library'. Really Boost isn't a single library and so it's really hard to
vote for these. If they just said 'Libraries' they would be fine -- can I
presume we might be able to request some small tweaks in the final product?

Jeff