From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-05 11:46:42

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 11:12:53 -0500, christopher diggins wrote
> Whether or not a library is in a review queue is not really a
> significant concern is it, as it doesn't take any special
> requirements to get into the queue?

Just a request from the author(s) gets you in the queue. At that point there
will probably be some evaluation by the review wizard and others to see if the
library is really ready. We've seen alot of folks over the years post good
ideas, get something good started, and then never follow through. So, to me,
asking for a review marks a significant milestone -- that the authors are
really ready to go to the next step.

Jeff