From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-07 14:11:32

----- Mensaje original -----
De: David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]>
[...]
> Well, now Joel and Jeff Garland have both told me by private mail that
> there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with having a discussion about
> what's worth voting for, and I am basically convinced. I think
> certainaspects of the logo are more important than others and
> should be
> considered. But before I start blurting out any specifics, let's hear
> from the group. Is there any reason we shouldn't talk about how to
> choose? We do almost everything at boost by public consensus. Why
> not this time?

Well, I don't have any strong opinion about whether this
poll should be kept in privacy or not, but certainly there
is a difference between the contest and other activities:
the former is a voting process, unlike all other decisions
taken here (including reviews.)

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigacion y Desarrollo