From: Rob Stewart (stewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-08 14:28:23

From: Andreas Huber <ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden]>

> I don't see much of a difference usability-wise between:
>
> struct MyState : fsm::simple_state<
> MyState, Machine, mpl::list< /* ... */ > > {};
>
> struct MyState : fsm::simple_state< MyState, Machine >
> {
> typedef mpl::list< /* ... */ > reactions;
> };

I think the latter is far easier to grok since the
fsm::simple_state parameter list is shorter and simpler. The
same information must be supplied either way, but the second form
separates distinct aspects of defining the state, so one can
ignore some details when concentrating on others.

Whether the latter form creates problems elsewhere, I don't know.