From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-08 16:35:48

At Tuesday 2005-03-08 13:50, I wrote:
[deleted as irrelevant]

>Likewise, I believe the success of C++ is directly tied to how well boost
>seduces (boost reacts faster than the committee).

that SHOULD read......:

Likewise, I believe the success of C++ is directly tied to how well boost
succeeds (boost reacts faster than the committee).

I'd typoed both success and succeeds with a single c. when the spell
checker complained about sucess, it picked success as a correction. then
it complained about suceeds and I just said OK (assuming, obviously
incorrectly) that it would pick succeeds (silly me) sorry for any confusion.

[also irrelevant]

Victor A. Wagner Jr. http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"