From: Joel (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-08 20:16:28

Peter Dimov wrote:
> Joel de Guzman wrote:
>
>> I disagree with your assumption that "People who have not yet voted
>> are now more likely vote for the currently posted top candidates".
>> This assumption is simply flawed. I also disagree with your statement
>> that "This has nothing to do with intelligence". Of course it has.
>

> You are wrong on both counts. Statement #1 is true because people may
> only look at the tally page. Statement #2 is true because this is due to
> lack of time, not lack of intelligence.

Ehm, you are missing an "in my opinion" there somewhere ;-)
Ok, I respect your opinion. It's just not true, IMO. I
certainly don't fall under that catogory, and I have a
strong belief in the people here at boost.

     I repeat again, I have a firm belief that the people
     here at boost *are* trend setters, *not* dumb followers,
     as those statements suggest.

Lack of time? C'mon! You can do better than that.
We spend lots of time doing free work! Choosing a logo is
a very important task for someone *intelligent* enough to
grasp the significance of such a thing. And, needless to say,
Boost folks *are* intelligent.

Cheers,

--
Joel de Guzman