From: Russell Hind (rh_gmane_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-09 12:08:20

Eric Niebler wrote:
> I just uploaded to the Boost Sandbox File Vault a new and improved
> version of BOOST_FOREACH. Since much of the code is new, I removed many
> of the old work-arounds, so things are likely to break until the dust
> settles. I have verified it works on VC6+ and gcc 3.3.3.
>
> I would be especially interested in seeing results from BCC, EDG-based
> compilers, and GCC 2.9x. You can find foreach.zip at:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5qhj8
> http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/vault/index.php?directory=eric_niebler
>
> There is a simple regression test there and a Jamfile. If it doesn't
> compile, try defining BOOST_FOREACH_NO_CONST_RVALUE_DETECTION. If it
> still doesn't compiler, try defining BOOST_FOREACH_NO_RVALUE_DETECTION.
> Let me know the compiler version, and which macros you needed to define
> to get it to work.

Hi Eric, with the new version, I can't even get foreach.hpp to compile.
  I get the following error on line 308:

[C++ Error] foreach.hpp(308): E2109 Not an allowed type

This is borland C++ bcc32 version 5.6.4 using STLPort supplied with the
compiler and I've placed foreach.hpp inside the boost folder of a 1.32.0
distribution.

Cheers

Russell