From: Ion Gaztañaga (ion_g_m_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-09 12:41:43

Hello Martin,

  offset_ptr can be used in stack/heap if you want, You can use basic
allocation algorithms in any memory. I don't know if any component is too
tied with shared memory to use it in a message buffer. Please, write me
explaining your case with a bigger picture and what do you really want from
the framework (I mean STL allocators? Just buffer management algorithms?,
etc... ). I will be glad to explain if you can use it and if it is useful
and it is not possible right now, I could add it to the library.

Regards,

Ion