From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-10 12:38:53

Is there any documentation or someone already working on it?
If I can be useful, I would like to help in it.

Thorsten Ottosen wrote:
> "Felipe Magno de Almeida" <felipe.almeida_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> |I heard that boost is going to have all the stl-like containers, but
> | with reference semantics and will treat the indirection in the iterators
> | and etc...
> | I would like to know where I can get this. It is not in the cvs either...
>
> it will be in the cvs in a couple of weeks I shall think. In the mean time,
> you can get
> a beta version here.
>
> http://www.cs.aau.dk/~nesotto/ptr_container.zip
>
> br
>
> Thorsten

    Felipe Magno de Almeida
    UIN: 2113442
     email: felipe.almeida at ic unicamp br, felipe.m.almeida at gmail
com, felipe at synergy com
I am a C, modern C++, MFC, ODBC, Windows Services, MAPI developer
from synergy, and Computer Science student from State
University of Campinas(UNICAMP).
To know more about:
Unicamp: http://www.ic.unicamp.br
Synergy: http://www.synergy.com.br