From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-11 02:42:57

Robert Ramey <ramey <at> rrsd.com> writes:

> Serialization library fails to build with CW. I'ts been going on for a long
> time. I'm aware of it. There three combinations and all fail - though
> seemngly for different reasons. I don't believe these issues can be
> addressed by changing the code in the seiralizaiton library.I don't know
> what to do about it. I've mentioned it more than once.
>
> Robert Ramey

Well, seems like the problem with cw-9_3-darwin lies
inside Spirit (Joel?)

As for cw-9_4 and cw-8_3, the error message is nonexistent!

http://tinyurl.com/3lr4k
http://tinyurl.com/6w7uw

I don't know, maybe one of the testers for these platforms
can take a look at the console to see what's going on, cause
somehow what appears on the regression reports is not
informative at all.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo