From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-12 23:02:27

David Abrahams wrote:
> "Robert Ramey" <ramey_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> Consider boost::static_warning
>
> As that is not in the detail namespace/directory it must be documented
> somewhere... where is that?

It's in the index of the saerialization library, but the entry just says "to
do." (Since Robert isn't using my javascript menu component I can't post a link
to it.)

It's been about a year since I emailed Robert Ramey some changes to static
warning to make it work on more compilers. I subsequently discovered that none
of the versions worked very well with templates (the main use case), and came up
with an improved implementation that worked just about everywhere except some
intermediate versions of GCC. When I have a chance I will try to find my
improved version and commit it. I'll also write some documentation.

Jonathan