From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-14 23:24:32

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:33:04 +0000, Russell Hind wrote
> A while back, I posted a bug with bcc32 and date_time serialization.
> I believe it was mentioned that the regression tests weren't run
> for serialization stuff of date_time objects, so the errors weren't
> detected. Will these issues be looked in to before the 1.33.0 release?
>
> The original thread is:
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/116422

Ok -- added to the 1.33 todo list -- although 5.6.4 looks a bit shaky from a
serialization lib point of view. A bunch of the archive tests are marked as
failing. Anyway, we will turn on the regression tests soon. Of course
there's some date_time limits as well w.r.t. output on 5.6.4.

Jeff