From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-18 00:02:20

On Mar 13, 2005, at 12:28 PM, Peter Dimov wrote:

> The documentation says that comparisons require EqualityComparable,
> and contains_test never tests with objects that define function_equal
> instead of operator==.

Bad documentation, no cookie. I've fixed the offending text:
function_equal is used.

> Also, there seems to be no test for boost::bind objects being put in a
> function<> (although there is one for lambda::bind).

That's because Boost.Bind never did anything strange to break Function
:) The lambda::bind test is the because the overloaded address-of
operator in Lambda caused breakage in function (hence the addition of
addressof()).

> The reason I'm posting this is that I just switched boost::bind to
> implement function_equal instead of operator==, and this functionality
> isn't covered by our current tests.

I've added more tests to cover this.

        Doug