From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-19 20:01:41

"Jeff Garland" <jeff_at_[hidden]> writes:

> On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:02:34 +0000 (UTC), David Abrahams wrote
>
>> Somebody has to do the dirty work ;-). Why don't you edit that step
>> into the release process page?
>
> Done -- the text there is obviously provisional as I'm not sure of the best
> way to get all the results pages off the meta-comm site short of a web spider
> or asking for help...

I don't quite understand why anything like that would be needed... but
then I'm on the plane and can't see the message you're replying to, so
I might be missing something. I thought I was just suggesting you add
a step to our official "steps for the release manager" page.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting