From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-22 11:15:31

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:14:59 -0500, Gennadiy Rozental
<gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> One of the recent versions of Boost.Test should've compile with Sunpro 5.3.
>
> I will make sure release version pass this compiler either. Where could I
> see an errors?

My tests for today which once again include SunPRO 5.3 are still
running. They should be up later today on meta-comm.

I really wish I could run the tests with "bjam -j#". They are running
on a single CPU of a 24-way box so they take ages. Turning on
parallelism confuses the output processing to the point of making the
results unusable however :(

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com