From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-25 12:42:48

"David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote

> If I click the leftmost link for Arkadiy's typeof() implementation, I
> get a window containing:
>
> File : typeof.zip Print Download
> Fatal error: session_start(): Failed to initialize storage module: user
(path: /tmp) in
/home/groups/b/bo/boost-sandbox/htdocs/vault/include/common.php on line 62

> Something's not quite right here, I think.

The leftmost typeof() link is working for me right now, however I do get
similar message from time to time while opening the file vault.

Also, while we are on topic, I wonder why the typeof "archive contents"
window is broken. Can this be related to the zipper I use (Info-ZIP, Zip
2.3)?

Regards,
Arkadiy