From: Lucas Galfaso (lgalfaso_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-27 14:34:41

Hello everybody,

I usually do not write a lot here, but sometimes follow some of the
discussions.
I have coded a bigint lib about 2 years ago and decided to propose it as a
Boost lib. At that moment I thought that uBlas had a bigint lib, so I never
propose my lib to Boost. If anybody is interested, the possibility is still
there.

Thanks,
  Lucas Galfasó