From: Ariel Badichi (abadichi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-28 12:23:27

Edward Diener wrote:
> David Abrahams wrote:
>
>>Ariel Badichi has generously established a wiki page containing his
>>answers to many of the exercises in the book "C++ Template
>>Metaprogramming: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques from Boost and
>>Beyond" by me and Aleksey Gurtovoy. Please see the book's home page
>>at
>>
>> http://www.boost-consulting.com/metaprogramming-book.html
>>
>>for details.
>

>>From someone struggling <g> to learn MPL, thank you very much !

No problem. I think that's the little I could do to show my appreciation
to the authors of the book.

One thing to mention: Don't hesitate to contribute your own solutions,
'improve' on mine, or post comments or question.

I have noticed that some of my solutions are not ideal, but I have left
them as I wrote them. I also experimented a bit with the formatting of
the code so some inconsistencies show up.