From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-28 15:50:36

Andreas Pokorny <andreas.pokorny_at_[hidden]> writes:

> On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 07:36:15PM +0530, Tushar <tushar_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> On Fri, 2005-03-25 at 01:06, Andreas Pokorny wrote:
>>
>> First, Thanks all who replied.
>>
>> > On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 01:14:57PM +0530, Tushar <tushar_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> > Could you elaborate "Good OOPs"?
>> > Do you think that only object oriented librarys are good enough?
>>
>> Well,no. One can have good library without OOPS, but when one want to
>> use a language that supports OOPS and one wants to design using OOPS in
>> that language, then I think it is must.
>
> So may i replace OOPS with "object oriented xxxx size"?

Andreas, this sort of hostility is inappropriate, especially when
directed at someone who's obviously new to Boost. It's important to
remember when posting replies to someone you don't know that he might
just be a precocious 15-year-old. Please keep the discussion on a
professional level, regardless of what you think of the idea's
technical merits.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting