From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-29 05:49:15

Chaos already has a "string" data type that is made up of letters, numerals, or
underscores. I just added a couple primitives that compare two strings for
equality (one of them is case-insensitive). The library doesn't, OTOH, have a
facility for translating a string of words into a string of characters, but
doing that isn't all that hard (the attached file does it). What is hard, as
usual, is getting it to work on buggy preprocessors.

Regards,
Paul Mensonides