From: Pavel Chikulaev (pavel.chikulaev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-02 03:38:02

"Rene Rivera" <grafik.list_at_[hidden]> wrote in message news:424E428D.4080602_at_redshift-software.com...
> Had some time today to work on the web site design. Hopefully this is an
> improvement from the previous tries ;-)
Much better, but it has some problems:
 * On mouse move over links on the right side for the first time, links somehow moves 10 pixels right. (at least on IE6)
 * IMO combination of Search by Google and Go Search button is not good idea.
 * Links in the body are underlined, but on the right side are not.
 * IMO Links in the body don't look good. (I mean dash underlining).

IMO it is possible to use much more logos with this design.

--
Pavel Chikulaev