From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-02 10:54:10

christopher diggins wrote:
>> Had some time today to work on the web site design. Hopefully this is
>> an improvement from the previous tries ;-)
>
> Hi Rene,
>
> A good looking site. There is a small glitch with right side links
> moving on mouse over.

Yea.. got to love those IE features (bugs). I'm trying to figure out a fix.

> However, I am confused. Did I miss something and a logo winner get
> announced? It seems premature otherwise to build a site design without
> knowing which logo will win.

Didn't miss it.. There's no logo "winner" yet.. This is when I had the
time to work on the website so I did :-) I don't think the logo is going
to change all that much in the basic website design.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything